Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome, readers!  I’m writing this blog to share my love of the saints, and to give myself some extra motivation to do research on them.


I must warn you that you are in the hands of a complete amateur.  I just joined the Catholic Church this past Easter, and I didn’t grow up learning about these people in my Lutheran Sunday School.   Now it’s time to remedy that.


I plan to use the lives of the saints as devotional reading and draw out some lessons for Christian living from them.  I will loosely follow the church calendar, but if I find a great quote I have to share, I won’t hesitate to post it.


I pray that this blog will bring glory to God and be a blessing to me and anyone who happens to come across it.


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment